Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Pirate's Vibe for Me~



Yo-ho, and shiver me timbers. <3 The Pirates Rocket Vibe is FANTASTIC. At first, I wasn't too sure of it-- the old-style tattoos made me arch an eyebrow. Burly old sailors, my uncle and popeye really aren't the things that hoist my mainsail. I was a bit put off about the rhinestones, too-- I'm not the most manly of guys, but even I tend to draw the lines at rhinestones on my sex toys.

However, when I turned it on? Different story. It has an array of vibration intensities and patterns (my favorites being the highest non-varied setting and the one that rises in intensities and pattern.). It's fantastic. The velvet coating of the toy is silky-smooth, and feels great.

It's a spectacular toy; it feels great when I want light stimulation, varied stimulation or a nice, strong orgasm. It's got a GREAT texture, it's a good size, and it's really fun to look at. I have to admit it, this toy is now a staple in my collection. The rhinestones and old-school tattoos grew on me, and the spread of choices really pleased me.

No pun intended.

May your sex be spectacular,
Loki

No comments:

Post a Comment