Saturday, December 18, 2010

Contest!

Hello there, dear readers!

It's contest time!! Break out your creativity, put on your thinking cock-rings and get your motors revved!

The objective: Babeland, which is the spectacular sex toy site that I do most of my reviews for, had a distinct lack of trans-related banners! I requested one, and was asked "Well, what sort of thing would you suggest putting on the banner?". I am at a GREAT lack of ideas, so I'm bringing this to all of you.

What's needed: What I need from you for your entry is...
- An idea of a graphic for the banner. It needs to be a photograph-- you don't have to take one, you don't have to really do anything other than say "This would be a good representation of the transgender community! I think that it should be a transman, with a binder on, back to the camera and dildo in hand." Or something along those lines. If you'd like to sketch it out, or take a picture for a clearer presentation of the concept... that would rock hard! :D
- What should the banner say? Just "Babeland"? Their logo? "Toys for the boys"? All suggestions are welcome!

The Rules:
- No "bad" language. That means no swearing and nothing explicit.
- No nudity. I'm sure that the top of a butt wouldn't be turned down, but I haven't seen any banners for them that have any sort of genitalia showing.
- Be creative!
- Be polite.
- Have fun!

The prize: That's right, guys, there's a PRIZE. It's the Soft Pack that the site offers-- I think it's a wonderful packer. And it could be YOURS!

Deadline: Jan. 31, 2011 at Midnight California-time (I'm derping on what our timezone is actually called.) Please send your entries to: VD_VC@ymail.com with the subject line "Banner Contest"

I will be picking the winner based on what *I* find creative. I can't promise that Babeland will use the entry that I present to them, but the main point of this contest is that I want all of you to be creative, show your ingenuity and help to spread awareness of the transgender community. It's worth noting that while I am a member of the FtM side of the community, this is open to -everyone-. Do you have a friend who's MtF? An ally? Send them this way. Anyone and everyone is welcome to enter.

And if you'd like, click on some of the links up there! I'd be very pleased if you did.


Good luck!!

- Loki

No comments:

Post a Comment