Monday, September 27, 2010

The Epic Trans-related Review Post! [Part 3!]

The last (but not least) part of the epic trans-friendly, super-special-awesome review set is right here, before your entrancing eyes. Yes, yes, I know. I'm awesome. I'm wonderful. I'm... getting to the review.



This is the Deluxe Packing Pouch from the illustrious Babeland.com. It's a wonderful asset to anyone who's packing. It's comfortable, easy to use and is pretty much compatible with anything you're wearing (as long as you're not going commando).

The first thing that comes to mind when I think about what to write for this is that the fabric it's made of is really, really soft. And silky. And smooth (like me~ badum-tsh!). I'm not sure what kind of fabric it's made of (I'm guessing a synthetic blend), but it's nice. It doesn't irritate the sensitive parts of a person's physique, and is flexible enough to mold to the body when it's doing its job.

I admit that the first time I used it, I fought with it for a good fifteen minutes to get the packer in. But that's what I get for not reading the instructions. If you follow the instructions that come with the pouch, you'll have little to no problem getting things set up properly. It holds the packer well, and I've never worried about it slipping out or anything like that.

As for the velcro, that's yet another perk to this awesome device-- you just press it against the band of your skivvies and like magic, it stays there! I've tested it throughly- jumping around, bouncing, rolling, doing martial arts and a slew of other things. It stays fantastically.

Honestly, the only downside I've found so far is that if you accidentally get the velcro caught on the fabric on the rest of the pouch, it pulls at it when you unstick it, and makes the fabric kinda... fuzzy? Like when your cat claws your couch, and those threads poof and stick out.

But with less cats and/or pain.

In case you were curious, this is what it looks like from the back:



All in all, it's well made. The spot where your packer pokes through is re-enforced and the entire thing is comfortable and inconspicuous. It gets two thumbs, and one packer way, WAY up.

- Loki

No comments:

Post a Comment