Thursday, July 29, 2010




The first of this month's review is the Babeland Pocket Rocket. It's a nifty little toy, though I have to say that for the first time in my experience with them, Babeland didn't meet my expectations. This is, possibly, because I'm the type of person that required a LOT of vibration to reach climax; but I digress. First, we'll go over the pros of this little fellow-

Size: I like that it's so nice and discreet- it's a little shorter than the length of my hand, has a small diameter (it's intended for external use only) and is easy to slip into a pocket or small bag.

Appearance: It's friendly looking. With little massage 'nubs' on the business end, a fetching shade of blue and just being over-all non-threatening, this seems like a good toy for beginners, or for people who are looking for something very simple.

However, there were also the cons-- one of which is personal and will DEFINITELY vary with the user. It's by no means the end-all to this little toy.

Vibration: This toy doesn't have a lot of get-up-and-go. Maybe it's because it's so small, maybe it's because it was just designed to be a simpler toy. Either way, there wasn't enough 'oomf' to get me to climax. I tried for a good long while (and it was still very enjoyable!), but it just wasn't enough. There's no variation in the speed, either, which I always find as a nice touch in toys.

Casing: The problem that I had with its casing was with the open/on/off area. I'd turn it from 'on' to 'off', and wind up having it click over to 'open', and then have it come apart in my hand. This happened a few times, and was rather disappointing. I'm not sure if it was just the individual toy that I had, or if this is a flaw with the model, but be careful!

Visuals: 5 out of 10. It's made for function, not for being pretty to look at. But it's not flat-out ugly, either.
Sensation: 3 out of 10. Again, this is my personal preference. It may be different for you.
Recommendation: Beginner.

No comments:

Post a Comment