Friday, April 2, 2010

The Share

The Share
From the moment that it came out of the box, I've loved the Share. The silicone that it's made out of is spectacularly soft, and warms up to your body quickly. It's got a good weight to it, which startled me at first, but it's not overly weighted. It's rather realistically proportioned; the shaft isn't insanely huge around, nor is it ridiculously long; it's crafted with use, rather than show, in mind.

But that's not to say it isn't wonderful to look at! My partner (who is genetically male, as he likes to put it), said that it "Looks great, it's not big enough to scare me, but it's not small enough that I'm wondering if it'll get the job done.".

One of the problems that I ran into with the Share was the insertion of the 'bulb' end. I'm a small guy- 5'2, 125lbs, tiny all around. I have no qualms about vaginal insertion, so that's where I tried to make it work. It didn't want to go in right off the bat, but with lube (water based- fun fact: silicone lube will degrade silicone toys, making them unsafe!), a bit of warming-up and patience, I was able to get it sitting in there just right.

And I do mean just right. In use, the bulb and the curve of what I call the 'front piece', hit all the perfect spots. The bulb put pressure against my g-spot, and the curve nestled against the rest of the downstairs business. It was a little difficult to keep the Share in while using it (I need to work on my kegals!), but that was easily remedied by the use of a harness- I used one of the older ones that I had, and sadly, I've forgotten what toy I got it with.

All in all, I'd give the Share four out of five stars. It works well, feels good and there was very little trouble using it.

Cheers,
Loki

No comments:

Post a Comment